Saturday 11 February 2012

A Shaggy Sheep dog story

Ok so this isn't a first date story, but I was reminded of it last night. This happened with a guy I was dating for about six months. Now I have nothing against hairy men in general, although I prefer a man with less hair than a yeti! Unfortunately this guy had not only a hairy chest but a hairy back too (on par with a rug!).
I didn't let it bother me in general- its not as if he made it grow on purpose! Normally as his sister was a beautician she used to wax his back for him. Well this time he couldn't get over to see her so he asked me if I would mind helping him out by "Immac"ing his back!
Oh god the thought of it now still makes me gag! As a dutiful girlfriend I duly obliged but it was awful. The smell of the stuff is something us girls know and detest, but coupled with having to scrape off the long back hairs I honestly don't know how I didn't throw up!
I do wish now in hindsight after the relationship turned sour, that I had just maybe removed some of the hair in a pattern ! But contrary to popular belief I'm not that evil!
But I did have to work out how far down his back I should go- ie Bum line, and how high up his neck his back hair stopped and his head hair started!

2 comments:

  1. Haha, oh Bon these are all priceless stories, dating really is a mine field. I had to share one of mine, which thankfully wasnt actually me but I was caught up in. When I first came to England I lived in Horsham, first New Years Eve at a little pub with about 6 friends, one of who had bought along this girl he had been seeing for about a month. We met her and she was loud and crazy and all over the place, he looked uncomfortable from the start. He mentioned to a couple of us that he had already decided they werent going to work out but that they were finishing as friends. Unfortunately one of the other guys in the group wrongly assumed the girl was already aware of her fate and casually said to her Im sorry it didnt work out between you two. Naturally, confusion, crying, shouting ensued, we calmed her down and as they were both staying with another couple locally we convinced her to just try to enjoy herself for the rest of the night. She did just that and was so drunk we had to carry her out. Phew I thought, what a night. Caught up with the couple they stayed with a few days later and said wow how drunk was that chick, they said that wasnt even the worst of it..... They got home and put her to bed upstairs, then the three of the them sat down for a quiet drink, then heard this almighty crash, the girl had fallen downstairs, she broke her wrist and had unfortunately sh*t her pants when she landed at the bottom. So the three of them sat in emergency with her, her in the same pants as well, it does make me laugh but I still feel horrified for the poor girl! If I ever go out with a bunch of people Ive just met I never drink that much, Im always reminded of that girl who spent a new years eve away with complete strangers almost, in emergency xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god thats a tragically funny story. Poor girl. I tr my best not to get that drunk on a first date or when meeting a boyfriends friends for the first time, but it has been known to happen!Im sure I will write them in my blog soon! In fact a couple spring to mind already, one involving watermelon bacardi breezers and a sloping roof, the other st patricks day, a boat on the broads and a colander! I shall save the full on embarrasment of those stories for another day!
    Glad you liking the blog x

    ReplyDelete