Tuesday 21 February 2012

Paying for it

Just a quick update. I have found myself signing up for a dating site that requires you to pay for the service. Now I have always been against lining someone elses pocket for my misfortune in love, but after years of previous experience I have finally bitten the bullet and parted with some cash.
I'm starting to realise its hard to find someone in your late 30's. Guys the same age either want someone younger or someone who wants children. Now as much as I would love to say yes to more children, nature had other plans and that option is now only possible with a pocket full of money or via adoption. And how do you bring that sensitive subject up on a date? Its not fair to omit telling a guy the child issue, but its not something you want to tell everyone too early on. Tough call to make.
So we shall see what this site offers. If nothing else I'm sure there will be more stories to tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment