Saturday 3 December 2011

Here we go!

Well I keep saying I have enough stories to write a book so I thought Id take the plunge and start a blog and see how it goes.
I'm a 37 year old divorced Essex Girl. Down to earth not a plastic fantastic you see on the tele. I'm a mum to one daughter who is 13 and live with her and our little Pomeranian Foxy in rural Essex.  I left her dad in 2000 and have had a few relationships since then but find myself back on the dating scene again. Having to resort to Internet dating sites to find men is a nightmare and a massive mine field- one wrong step and you could become tomorrows front page news and not in a good way. I have met a variety of guys, some lovely, some weird, some not honest and some with so much baggage you need a freight train to carry it all!
So I decided to start writing my findings on here of all the fun and dramas I have had whilst trying to find a suitable mate.
I use a few sites - all of which free. I refuse to line someone elses pockets with money for my misfortune in love! You do tend to find the same guys on every site though. Im getting better at avoiding the sharks, the guys looking for a quickie and on they go. Im no prude but that doesnt interest me any more. I want to find someone who wants to spend time with me, accept me and my quirks, text me to say they are thinking of me and to build new memories with.
Not a lot to ask surely!

No comments:

Post a Comment